Welcome to Champaign County Lacrosse
Welcome to Champaign County Lacrosse!
We look forward to you joining us for the season.
Here are some highlights to look forward to this season.
- An exciting, fast-paced cross-training sport!
- Encouraging, family-like atmosphere.
- Non-profit, parent-run organization.
- Certified US Lacrosse coaching staff.
- Pre-Season clinics for recruiting and skill building.
- No tryouts required. Each participant gets LOTS of direct instruction and playing time.
- 6 hours of weekly practice starting March 4th.
- Practices are structured for ALL levels of play.
- Physical conditioning for power, strength, speed, balance, agility, coordination, and endurance.
- Indoor classroom-style chalk talk instruction in addition to outdoor practices.
- Team building player events.
- Weekend scrimmages & games. (home & away)
- Local travel- All away games are in central Illinois (e.g. Bloomington, Springfield, Decatur, Peoria, Morton)
- U of I Lacrosse team involvement.
- Illini turf-field kick-off-tournament.
- Alumni game.
- End of season play-offs
- End of season awards banquet.
All this and more you can look forward to.
Won't you come and join us this season?
Register your player today.
Any questions, please email